2012/12/20

how do I bypass Windows password

Can't  remove Windows password that I want to delete a standard user account?
I recently had to restore my computer from a previous backup, and when I did so a standard account was somehow added with the name "UpdatUs User" I logged in to my Admin Account and since I'm the only one that uses my laptop I decided to delete the extra account, but I click delete account and delete files and it acts as though the account was deleted but it does not. I've tried deleting the account using CMD running as an Admin, I tried to bypass Windows password and deleting it, I've tried activating the hidden Admin account and deleting it from there using control panel and CMD as an Admin, but NOTHING. This account is NOT a guest account, rather a regular non password protected user account, I am on windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 and I am using a HP Laptop.

There are four suggestions as below:

1. Login as administrator on pc to remove Windows 7 administrator password. Then go steps as “Start” – “Control Panel” – “User Accounts and Family Safety” – “User Accounts” – “Change Your Windows Password” – “Make Changes to Your User Account” – “Remove Your Password”.

2. If now locked out of pc; we can refer to professional software – Windows Password Recovery Tool. Specific steps are as the below:
Step 1: Google search Windows Password Recovery Tool, get results from windowspasswordsrecovery.com suggestion;
Step 2: Download needed Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional and set it up on an accessible pc;
Step 3: Create a Windows 7 password reset disk by using a blank USB Flash drive.
Step 4: Insert the burned reset disk into password lost computer, and set the computer to boot from USB drive to unlock Windows 7 password.

Also, I got suggestions:
3. Create another admin account, then it will let you. It’s for security reasons; it’s actually really good to have a Windows 7 login password on an account which controls our whole computer…

4. If you have the old password it should allow you to remove Windows password…if not try this…start the machine and repeatedly tap the F8 key until the option screen appears and choose safe mode with networking then open your browser and go to SAFETY LIVE  that is Microsoft’s online virus scanner there are others…after that go to Malware Bytes and download their free scanner and run the scan…Aviary and Kaspersky offer free rescue disk just use a clean machine to download and burn the disk set your bios to boot from the CD/DVD player and run the rescue disk before the machine can boot up…to return to safe mode restart your machine.

Actually, if anyone forgot Windows 7 administrator password, the method 2 could help me or all Windows 7 people that. The Windows Password Recovery Tool is actually helpful and instantly to gain password!

No comments:

Post a Comment