2012/12/09

lost iPhone backup password iTunes on my computer

My Dears Friends I lost iPhone backup password iTunes on my computer.  
I Have iPhone 4s Apple company I am forget iPhone backup password on my computer and just I am try above 10 but I do not know my backup password in my computer. No one has this information. If you have forgotten the password for the encrypted backup, kiss the backup goodbye.
Then, I unchecked the "encrypt backups" box which prompts for the password for security reasons. I put it in and viola I was using the correct password all along. It then forces device sync so I let it go. When complete I chose to encrypt backups again so it asks for the password. No matter what password I enter I get the following message: "The password you entered to protect your backup password iPad could not be set. Please try again."
What gives? Is this an iTunes bug?

Does anybody know how to find backup location Windows? Is there some way to fool iTunes into using my saved folder from the disk recovery software and return my iPhone back to a time before the OS upgrade (? - apples been taking lessons from it appears)
(And, last question, when is a backup not a backup? When its an apple!)

Now, take it easy, things will be easy if we refer to pro iPhone Backup Password Unlocker tool. If we did backup before lost data, the application will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Have a look at the following steps to access iTunes backup.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/product/iphone-backup-unlocker.htm , set it up and run it. The software will guide you disable iTunes backup password and import your saved backup file.

Step two: Choose your right Attack Type and do the appropriate settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (If you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary).

Step three: Unlock encrypted iPhone backup
After choose your suitable attack mode, you then cost the least time to find password and get lost data on your phone!
Thank iPhone backup password unlocker tool! It completely got rid of the challenge that will get password unlock iPhone backup file so conveniently. I share it with you, hope some day, it assist the majority of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment