2013/03/19

How to Do Windows 7 Password Reset?

Could someone help me reset Windows 7 password please?  

I forgot my administrator password and I can’t download or do anything. I don’t know how to do it. So how would I be able to either change or reset my password for free and quickly? Will there have anything be good as long as it works and I can get my password back?

Last week, when I shut down my laptop, the Internet wasn't really working and I turned it back on and it asked me to "log on to Windows".... I do not know what the Windows password is at all.


It usually just asks me to log into administrator when I open it, and I know that password but it’s never asked me to log onto Windows and I tried every single password possible and none work. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron Windows 7 Ultimate.

 
reset Win 7 password

Well, if we create a Windows 7 password reset disk before we lost password or once we set the account to laptop, the disk will be useful for us now. Ways to create password reset disk:


Step 1. Insert a blank floppy disk into your computer driver.

Step 2. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts -> Create a password reset disk.


Step 3. At the “Forgotten Password Wizard” window, click “Next”.


Step 4. Choose your inserted floppy drive from the list of available devices and click “Next”.


Step 5. Input your current password and click “Next”.


Step 6. Click “Next” when the wizard shows process was completed and click “Finish”.


Now a Windows 7 password reset disk is created.


If you own this Windows 7 user password reset disk, you can now pick it up to help you reset forgotten admin password.

While, if not, you may try the easiest and quickest way - use pro “Windows Password Recovery Tool”. Read detailed steps:

1. Logon one's computer which you might download something. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool; Run the installation with several clicks so run it.


2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk by using a blank CD/DVD or USB memory. A USB memory will be better yet, if the locked Win 7 pc without the CD driver.


3. Connect the burned Win7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (the combined key comes to that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then do BIOS setting for pc to boot from USB stick, restart pc and run software.


4. Reset any account you need to reset the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to operate password reset with several clicks.


5. Take out this Win 7 password reset disk, restart PC with account needed password reset.

Congratulations, you can successfully logon Windows 7 now. Password recovery for Windows 7 is also not hard for all of us!


Do you want to follow a video to do Windows 7 password reset? Watch it from: http://youtu.be/MLrkJjZO1r8


Source: How to Reset Windows 7 Password?

4 comments:

  1. Your introduced method is really helpful. And I also like to use. But last time I lost my Windows 7 password I used another software, Anmosoft. You also need 3 steps to reset password. You can learn from
    http://www.resetwindowspassword.com/recover-windows-7-password.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. To reset Windows 7 admin password reset disk is the true way. And also if you don't have to create a disk through downloading reset software with USB flash drive is a great way. For that reset software I recommend Windows Login Recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strongly recommend Windows Password Killer to reset Windows 7 password. Last time I am also entangled with which tool is better for Windows 7 password recovery. For many search and after reading lots of forums at last I chose Windows Password Killer, which didn't disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/1/14 12:16

    This is pretty self explanatory. Now I need to get my husband to do it since he accidentally changed the password. Does this apply to all windows 7 laptops or can I also do this with windows 8?

    ReplyDelete