2013/01/27

Windows 7 Admin Password Lost, How to Recover?

recover Windows 7 administrator password recover Windows 7 admin password
How do I recover my Windows 7 administrator password? I’ve two accounts one administrator account (I’ve forgot password) as well as a standard user account. I’ve got forgot the admin password so I can’t download any programs from online or make any system changes. I could truthfully get access to another computer in the event that could be of any use. Also,
•     I don’t have a Windows Repair CD/
•     The password for administrator is set but I can’t remember it
•     USB flash disk wasn’t created
•     Haven’t a paper record
•     I think I created a password hint (Where would I find it)
Knowing the above information where do I go now? How can I reset Windows 7 administration password? I have already taken the below steps: •     Tried my installation CD and it hasn’t worked. (I am not good at computer.)
•     Tried downloading program from CNET but was prompted for User Account Control password.
•     Command prompt eg, net user (Tried this when logged in as standard user should I try it in safe mode and cmd?
•     Password reset disk.
Well, after learning about the above info I have listed or have tried ways, I know that I should go to get a professional software to help me, such a silly computer user! Great! I got the surprising tool – “Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool“. I solved my problem as below:
1. Download Tool online
Gets “Windows Password Recovery Tool” going through the official site: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com (we could easily look for a qualified edition for many individuals to download). And set it up with an accessible computer.
2. Run Windows Password Recovery Tool to fabricate a Win7 password reset disk
Run the setup software; insert a CD/DVD/USB (different edition suits for various disk) inside unlocked pc. Does considering that the software prompts, a Windows 7 user password reset disk will likely be set quickly.
3. Set BIOS for locked pc.
Following a Win 7 password reset disk set, insert it to pc that need Windows 7 login password reset. Then do BIOS setting because tools detailed guides.
4. Hack Windows 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool
If your situation is all prepared, you’ll receive account that forgot Windows 7 password via selecting Windows 7 installation with the account locked.
To get step-by-step procedure, please go to read video on how to reset Windows 7 password if forgot!

Source: http://www.zippasswordrecovery.net/how-do-i-recover-windows-7-administrator-password.html

No comments:

Post a Comment